My Antenatal courses are designed to support couples in a way that ensures that there is time to meet the needs of everyone . To do this I keep the classes restricted to 6 couples maximum. This allows everyone to be able to explore their journey in an warm and cosy setting with other couples who are on the same journey and have similar due dates and live in the local area .
Practical class at hospital to be confirmed
MARCH/ APRIL BABIES 2019
22nd of January 2019 19.30-22.00pm couples
29th of January 2019 19.30-22.00pm Couples
9th of February 2019 13.00-18.00pm Couples
12th February 2019 19.30-22.00pm Couples
15th of February 10.00-13.00pm Women only
If you are a single parents please don’t worry the classes are fully inclusive and a lot of the work is separated into mums and dads so you will not feel at all excluded
My Fabulous Antenatal course takes place over a combination of evening and day classes . Recognising that you and your baby are unique the course explores many aspects of Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting to empower you to make the right choice for you and your baby.
Topic vary depending on the requirements of each group The course is tailored to meet the needs of those people attending and therefore it is difficult to give you a full list of what is covered. However the following gives you some idea ; -
- The changes to the body in pregnancy and helpful tips on how to overcome some of the ailments that pregnancy sometimes brings
- The emotional and physical aspects of each stage of labour
- Natural and pharmaceutical forms of pain management
- Breathing and Relaxation techniques
- The medical interventions that may be suggested in labour including caesareans
- Techniques to help you communicate with the medical profession and ensure you have all the information you need to make informed decisions.
- The role of the birth partner in labour
- What to take to hospital
- The impact of the environment on labour
- How you can care for you and your partner after the baby is born
- What to expect in the early days with baby and tips and strategies of how to make your lives easier, including some practical skills on nappy changing and bathing.
In addition to attending classes you will have the GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET PEOPLE at the same stage of the parenting journey
Antenatal classes include a FEEDING CLASS where you can explore lots of information , tips and strategies on how to feed baby.
you will also benefit from
- A 50% DISCOUNT VOUCHER FOR A NEWBORN PHOTOSHOOT SESSION (when your baby is 0- 30 days old), which lasts between 2-3 hours – plus a free gift
PRICE £225 *
IF THE MONTH OF YOUR DUE DATE IS NOT IN THE LEFT HAND COLUMN EMAIL JULIE AND SHE WILL SEND YOU THE DATES OF THE COURSE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU.
*If you would like a place on the course but think you may struggle to meet the fees, please contact our booking secretary. There are several options available as we consider everyone on an individual basis. We try to offer reduced rates for parents receiving benefits. Our booking clerk will manage your enquiry in strict confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS MUCH MORE DETAILED THAT THE ESSENTIALS COURSE OFFERED BY THE NCTBook Now